Welcome to the Homestead Valley Community Center & Swimming Pool's home page. Homestead Valley is an unincorporated community located between the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and the City of Mill Valley, just minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Our Community Center and heated outdoor Pool offer the following…
- - Reception Area with charming wood stove.
- - Large Main Meeting Room with fully-equipped kitchen - bring your own caterer or ask us to arrange catering for you.
- - Lovely outdoor deck overlooking our woodsy, bucolic valley, the pool and meadow.
- - Reserve the swimming pool at additional cost for morning and evening parties.
- - Host your cozy barbecue on the patio.
- - Rent our volleyball, croquet or bocce ball sets, arrange for an inflatable playground, or bring your own play equipment.
- - Parking available in our lot, along Montford. Walking distance to Golden Gate Transit.
The Homestead Valley Community Center, Pool, and Grounds make an ideal local venue for your next team building retreat, group conference, birthday, anniversary, wedding, reception, reunion, or any special event. We are open 12 months a year, the pool 6 months, late April through late October.
The Center is also available for classes, meetings, trainings, or other uses. The costs are very reasonable and Homestead Valley residents receive an additional discount. The main indoor space handles 65 persons seated. The Swimming Pool, Patio, and Meadow can also be separately rented for special parties. Just give us a call at (415) 388-0137 or email at email@example.com.
The Homestead Valley Community Center and Pool are operated by The Homestead Valley Community Association, a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation - Federal Tax ID # 94-1131173.
Our Commitment To Privacy: The Homestead Valley Community Association and Homestead Valley Land Trust recognize the importance of protecting your privacy. We use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities and providing the products & services requested. Additionally, we use provided information to notify you of community updates and new services. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any personal information (email addresses, mailing addresses etc.) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide requested services.